Friday, March 27, 2009

Getting Together - Fundraiser - San Anselmo

Lance over at LC BioFuels was kind enough to invite me to participate in this great community gathering honoring local green business as well as the runners for "Run For 1 Planet". It was a great fundraiser, with plenty of good food and good company.


I was able to bring three of my recycled redwood benches for display. A 5', 4' and a single.

I also brought a "natural" edged backless bench made out of milled elm (the tree had died of Dutch Elm Disease).

It was fun meeting everyone and I look forward to continued business and contact.


Here are the following urls for the participants. Best, Dean
www.runforoneplanet.com
www.http://www.lcbiofuels.com/
www.blueskyshipping.com
www.hurricanehauling.com
www.ireuse.com
www.hopecabinetry.com

Greener Excavations and Construction, Inc.
greenerexc@yahoo.com

No comments: